Tennessee is .... pretty?

My thoughts- I've realized that blogging is an awesome way for me to open up and really get my thoughts out of my head and put them down on paper/the computer. i really like it and i really like reading other people's to see what's going on in their lives and how the Lord is in their life daily and constantly. I've found this is different than journaling- these are my open big thoughts while my journal is usually my more personal thoughts and struggles and prayers.

One thing I've been thinking about recently is what I'm going to do next year. There are some job opportunities that look interesting to me and they're in Tennessee. My whole life Tennessee has honestly been full of backwards people which I think I already blogged about. But I went to the UGA UT game up there and got to see some of the state and then I went last weekend to the BYX Formal in Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge, TN and it was beautiful up there. I mean the mountians were gorgeous and the whole state is just breathtaking up there with the mountains. I mean I don't want to be one of those people that says - oh weird i was in TN two weekends in one month maybe i should move there- because 1. there are other things i should base my decision off of and 2. i don't really want to move up to TN because i just don't. Now I may come back here in about 5 months saying that I'm moving to TN and then I can just eat my words but until then there is a lot more prayer and provision from the Lord for me to do that. Like 1- get a job there.

So until that day I'll just remember the time I said that the only car color I didn't want was white... guess who drives a white car?

No Response to "Tennessee is .... pretty?"

Post a Comment

Recently Read

Recently Read