If you give a kid a donut...
10:39 AM
Emily
Drew, the kid I babysit for, well let me just tell you- I forgot what it's like to give a kid sugar... they go crazy!! And normally Drew doesn't like sugar or candy or anything like that so when on Monday he wanted two donuts I said yes sir you may have two donuts. Try to live like a normal kid once in a while and have some sugar. Well the whole rest of the day I babysat him he was ridiculous/hilarious. At one point the dog ran away because they don't have a fence so Drew barefoot goes running after the dog and the biker she started to chase, flailing his arms yelling STOP STOP. So then I start running too and then the other dog Molly starts chasing me and I just had to stop and laugh. In general the whole day he was running around like a crazy man and was yelling and then his dad came home and he was like "Dad! I ate two donuts! And I have SO much energy! I need to get it all out at basketball practice today! And I have so much energy." I mean the kid repeated himself so many times and was in all honesty just running around the house in circles. It was a good day.
Posted in

No Response to "If you give a kid a donut..."
Post a Comment