Happy Christmas!

So I realize that it is only November 11th but I am so just all about the holidays this year that I am fully embracing all the festivities that go along with it. I usually bah humbug the decorations so early and talk of the red and green but this year bring on the tinsel and show me the christmas lights. I mean yes there are only two days coming up in the next two months that deserve celebrating but those days are so good- why not celebrate them? Why not have huge sales in honor of those two days and why not let the holiday joy spread out a little bit earlier? And I mean let's be honest you can't stretch them out to beyond the date cause that's just sad. So we'll bump it up a little before and 'bam' you have me happy about the holidays November 11th. I think that a reason I can pinpoint as to why I feel like this is that I just have come to treasure my Christmas Break. I can do anything during those three weeks and it's usually things like spending time with my family and catch up with old friends and go Christmas shopping and decorate for Christmas. I mean now that my fourth break is coming up I've realized how awesome it really is and how much I can appreciate a true break from school and tests and obligations in Athens. It is a truly awesome time so I'm celebrating a little early this year. Expect a christmas card soon. Ho ho ho

No Response to "Happy Christmas!"

Post a Comment

Recently Read

Recently Read