Burning Me Up Desire
9:33 AM
Emily
Citizen Cope is just awesome and his style of music- it is just right. I mean isn't it weird that for me Citizen Cope does that and for others it's Jack Johnson or Coldplay. But Clarence Greenwood is the one for me. Ahh I just can't explain it but his music's just good. And so I had a treat of getting to see Augustana on Tuesday night for free on campus and I didn't know it before but their sound kind of reminds me of Cope's so oh my goodness Augustana was great. The lead singer has this amazing voice and really gets into- really wants you to love his music as much as he enjoys making it. I mean his guitar was part of him and his voice... I mean really great. And yes I understand that he was probably high as a kite and drunk as a skunk but he played well?
So I really enjoyed the perfomance and proceeded to buy their album and let me just say... it's some good stuff. Like the songs Mayfield and Dust- so good!
Thank you Augustana for sharing part of yourself with UGA on Tuesday.
Posted in

No Response to "Burning Me Up Desire"
Post a Comment