I Cannot Control the Future

Really? Is this true?

I want to believe that I'm completely in control of my life. That sure there are things in my life I cannot control but I can control myself and I can control how hard I work and what outcomes that hard work produces. That's my thought process and it's really the one I live by. Hmm. I should rely completely on the Lord's sovereignty all the time and give him the control. Actually I like asking Him to take it from me. A new thing I've realized about myself cause I feel like that's all I've done in college.I should write a 8-10 page paper about that instead of the topic I'm supposed to be writing for tomorrow.

But in the meantime I can write on here about how much Addison bites me. Which is all. the. time. Seriously dog? You need to control yourself.

She doesn't hurt me but she really likes to bite my tricep and since my tricep is all muscle and maybe a little tiny small bit of fat (i'm a little tiny bit of a liar) then it hurts.
But I do love seeing her so excited to see me. I really like labradoodles. See here how cute they really are. http://www.gorgeousdoodles.info/breeding.html

No Response to "I Cannot Control the Future"

Post a Comment

Recently Read

Recently Read