my power in healing...

is non-existent because the Lord is the one that changes people.And yet I think that I have something to offer the kingdom of God and this world. I mean I have goals. I want to be a truth-fighter. To fight for truth and fight for people to know that truth. And I also know that the Lord gives us the opportunity to help him and to assist in pursuing people.I have to really not think I'm self-sufficient in counseling people. Because I cannot change people. Since, ultimately, that' what I want to do with my life. I can actually say without a shadow of a doubt that's what I want to do. But enter in prayer.

Prayer. Intercession. My ability to ask the Lord for something on behalf of others. There it is. I can pray for people. And then in those times in my life now where I offer people advice or just listen to them, it really allows me to see a greater purpose for me knowing the Lord. More than just for me- it's also for others and I think that sometimes I feel closest to the Lord in those leadership roles where I can pour out.

No Response to "my power in healing..."

Post a Comment

Recently Read

Recently Read