Traveling and Mothers
4:09 PM
Emily
So my life is just life right now. I'm going to class and hanging out with friends and cleaning my room constantly yet beneath that is a relationship with the Lord. And it's crazy that I have a relationship with the Lord- that I am here living this life in Athens right now and just trying to appreciate all that I have been given. One thing I have been given is being blessed to travel a lot. And I must say that I really love it. Traveling is great and three weeks ago I went to Valdosta and last weekend I went to the UT UGA game- terrible game but I got to see another SEC school. And this weekend was the Wesley fall retreat and next weekend I'm going to Gatlinburg and then after that I'm going to St. Simons for GA/FL. So traveling is fun and the best part is that most of these trips are relatively low cost. Thank you for that Lord. So in my trips I can say that yes. The Lord provides.
And on a lighter note I wrote my grandmother a letter about two weeks ago just saying that I'd enjoyed seeing her last weekend when I was down in Homerville for my grandfathers's funeral. Well that's not really lighter but wait- so my Mom talked to my grandmother and my grandmother told her that I wrote her a letter and she said she really enjoyed it and was so thankful for it. My mother then believed that my grandmother had really lost it because she thought that I would not have done something like that. She had to call me later that day to confirm that I had in fact written my grandmother a letter. Thanks for the confidence Mom.
Posted in

No Response to "Traveling and Mothers"
Post a Comment