Rolling Like A Big Shot
1:47 PM
Emily
So today as I was walking to class I realized that I love my job of class checking student athletes. Now the reason I love it is because some of the athletes that I've checked in semesters past remember me and recognize me. So this morning I saw one former student I checked and he remembered me and spoke to me and asked me how I was doing and he is a pretty cool big player here at school and it made me feel real good. Actually it made me feel real cool- oh yeah I think I did a little dance around afterwards haha- typical.
And I think that sometimes I feel like that with the Lord. I'm like ahh you remember me? It makes me feel so special and honored. And I don't know- sometimes I think I have this false humility that makes me think- oh please I know the Lord knows I'm here but seriously- to be called out by the Lord is special and honoring and it makes me feel... well... like a big shot.
Posted in

No Response to "Rolling Like A Big Shot"
Post a Comment