It was because they all knew
8:42 PM
Emily
No one told me graduating would be so hard because they apparently all knew I would actually intern with Wesley... seriously people.
By the way I decided on Monday that I would intern with the Freshley ministry (aimed at incoming freshman) and I'm really very excited about it.
People however, knew this was coming about 2 months ago so kudos to them... why didn't they tell me?
like i said... it was because they all knew.
I told two different people I was interning and one said "oh I knew you would. i knew i wouldn't have to say bye to you and i knew that i couldn't see next year without you." great
the other person... wow... she proceeded to tell directors at wesley that i would intern they would just have to wait until i decided it for myself on my own time.
well here i am now, deciding to intern and scared but very excited about it.
thank you Lord for letting me obey you and not putting anything else in my path to hinder me in this decision.
amen.
Posted in

No Response to "It was because they all knew"
Post a Comment