Senior Year Aspirations

So for my senior year I've been overlooking it and instead looking forward to May 2010 when I have to hit the real world and make some money. But I've realized lately that I need to savor every second of my senior year and make the most of it. It's going to be a really important year for me and I think I need to document it and really take note.

I also decided that I wanted to be a better cook because that is a skill that I will have with me for a lifetime and one that will grow as I do. I pray also that the Lord will give me an ability with food and a great interest for food and learning about it and learning about the amazing tastes different foods can offer.

So I have a journal that I bought for the spring semester- really it's a spiral notebook- but I want to keep that as my senior year book. I am going to write my senior year bucket list in it and the notes I discover about cooking and keep a list of things I do and at least once a week write something down interesting, funny or ridiculous that happened. I need to do that so I can process my life. In the question- are you a thinker or a feeler- I'm definitely a thinker and the way I process my life is thinking. So to take a time of reflection at least once a week to process my life then I will take an active part in it and not be a bystander of my senior year.

I need this year to really move me and I have some big aspirations for it. I am living in the moment and want to seize each day that goes by next year.

No Response to "Senior Year Aspirations"

Post a Comment

Recently Read

Recently Read